lyNN'sOz

Monday, June 20, 2005

The Melbourne Uni Tri Club

I don’t think there are any normal atheletes in Melbourne. Quite honestly, they are all fast. Damn fast. Whatever we think is fast in Toronto is only just keeping up to the people here. For example, who would have thought that Mark would ever feel what I feel at the back of the pack. Yes, that’s right.

Surprisingly, I’m not very upset right now about not having someone to run or bike with. Besides, who would want me to find a tri club just like the UofT one, anyhow? That would just mean that our UofT club wasn't special in anyway. So currently right now, I'm just joining the club for swim practise (swim squads).

RUMOUR HAS IT...
that this thursday, winter solstice - the run group runs naked during their set. Why? good question. closet exhibitionists, I think. Or maybe they think they run too fast for people to get a glimpse of them. who knows? I don't run with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home