lyNN'sOz

Tuesday, June 21, 2005


Platypus
- Unfortunately, not to be seen at the Melbourne Zoo when we were there. But apparently Healesville Sanctuary is a the best place to see one so we'll be heading out there shortly
Koalas
- Yes, another Melbourne Zoo siting. Apparently the population of koalas are out of control in Tazee (Tazmania) and are now being sterilized to control the population.

Really fit/athletic people
- I think that might be an exaggeration. The general population (assuming I've taken a large enough sampling size) appears to actually resemble Canada. I was quite surprised but it's actually fairly well documented. (www.aihw.gov.au/riskfactors/overweight.cfm) Mark and I figure that those that are active, are REALLY active and hence, the idea that Australians are really fit and atheletic people. How much do you think the standings at Muskoka and Guelph II if we brought some of the people in the uni tri club?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home