Ironman UK
Well in less than 30 mins (my apologies, i told everyone the race started at 7 am UK time, it actually started at 6 am), Mark will be off in the water. I'll try to cover the race as much as possible - as if I'm there to give you a fly by report.
And I'll be meditating here in Melbourne sending positive energy to Mark like that guy whose girlfriend did for the Sri Chimnroy race - WHAT DO THEY PUT in those PANCAKES they serve post race, I have no idea. Actually no, I'll be writing that damn paper still (but things are looking up for it).
okay, will be back in a bit.
And I'll be meditating here in Melbourne sending positive energy to Mark like that guy whose girlfriend did for the Sri Chimnroy race - WHAT DO THEY PUT in those PANCAKES they serve post race, I have no idea. Actually no, I'll be writing that damn paper still (but things are looking up for it).
okay, will be back in a bit.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home