lyNN'sOz

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I can cook, clean and make babies

well, when all appears to be going nowhere, this is my new saying.

i say it and well, can't say i instantly feel better but...

what can one do but pick oneself up and move on.

3 Comments:

  • awww lynnie....

    what's up?

    By Blogger Eh-choo mui mui., at 11:10 AM  

  • Sounds like another rough day at the lab.

    I do like your line - it's better than all the other lines I can think of:
    "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger"
    "don't let them get to you"
    "stay strong"
    ..... I could go on and on

    I do hope things improve.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:29 PM  

  • yes, it's a good line, isn't it? i will have to use it in passing during a conversation some day.

    By Blogger lyNN, at 9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home