lyNN'sOz

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Time warp

It never ceases to amaze me how a 12 day trip can pass you by. One of my friends once said, if you wished to pass time quickly, think of the event you wanted to end, blink and you’d be surprised at how it seemed like the time passed you within the blink of an eye. Sadly, this seemed to happen without my wish while I was back in Canada.

So in the next couple entries, I’ll pop in some pics and experiences of my Canada trip. I’m really sorry I didn’t get the chance to spend more time with many of you at home, let alone get in touch before going and coordinate. As usual, my normal load before going anywhere increased 10-fold and my stress level was pretty high. So you’ll have to accept my humble apologies for not getting in touch and hanging out with you.

1 Comments:

  • I ate my last Tim Tam this week. It made me very sad.

    By Blogger wei, at 10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home