lyNN'sOz

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Four - four tag.

Well, wei has been so kind to tag me. I thought I'd better do this sooner rather than later... so here goes. most probably won't be a surprise.

Four jobs I’ve had:

  1. trumpet teacher
  2. science camp co-director
  3. research assistant
  4. newspaper deliverer
Four movies I can watch over and over:
  1. Serenity
  2. X-men (yes all three)
  3. LOTR (yes all three)
  4. what it takes (yes, it's a triathlon movie)
Four television shows that I love to watch:
  1. House, MD
  2. Criminal Minds
  3. NCIS
  4. cartoons (sorry, there's no particular one right now)
Four bands I have seen live in concert:
  1. U2
  2. GENESIS!!!!
  3. Sloan
  4. Tea Party (I think)
Four authors that should write faster:
  1. Tad Williams
  2. JK Rowling
  3. help, i need more books to read!
  4. no more papers!
Four of my favourite dishes:
  1. crepes with cinnamon and sugar
  2. chicken curry laksa
  3. stir-fried baby bok choy with garlic
  4. sticky rice with chinese sausage, preserved turnip and shiitake mushrooms
Four things that scare me:
  1. Loss of limb
  2. Being diagnosed with terminal illness
  3. Death
  4. Big fat australian flies that buzz in your ear
Four websites I visit (almost) daily:
  1. velonews (www.velonews.com)
  2. www.ironman.com
  3. the weather webpage for melbourne - bureau of meterology
  4. NCBI/pubmed
Four places I have lived:
  1. Bright's Grove, ON
  2. Guelph, ON
  3. Toronto, ON
  4. Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Four places I have been on vacation:
  1. Okanagan Valley, BC
  2. Western Europe
  3. Portland, Oregon
  4. Grampians, VIC, Australia
Four places I would rather be right now:
  1. Canada
  2. Hong Kong at Chinese New Year
  3. Hiking in Tasmania
  4. Running along the great wall of china
Four bloggers I am tagging:
can't do this... there's few else to tag!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home