when you run out of things to say.
for some reason, i remembered this comment - i'm not sure where it comes from but it has been in my head for the last little while. if anyone should know the source, let me know (i suspect it's a movie since i watched so freakin' many of them in sarnia-narnia).
'people have babies because they reach a point in the relationship where there is nothing else to say to each other'
terrible isn't it. but i can't get it out of my head.
'people have babies because they reach a point in the relationship where there is nothing else to say to each other'
terrible isn't it. but i can't get it out of my head.

4 Comments:
ARE YOU PREGGERS?!
By
Eh-choo mui mui., at 5:46 PM
no, can't say that i am! :)
i just can't get it out of my head!
By
lyNN, at 7:11 PM
hehe, very strange - I'm reading your blog from newest to oldest, as I normally do - when I read "BIG NEWS" I couldn't help but think the same :D
By
Anonymous, at 7:52 AM
oh that's so not true! but it's true that there's not much talking going on when people do get pregnant - ha!
By
Unknown, at 7:44 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home