baby boom.
i tell you it is nuts over here with babies. nearly everyone i know is having one. you would think it was spring but in fact it's almost "autumn" here. i'm running out of ideas for baby gifts. i need help. i almost got someone really nice hand lotion because i figured they would be washing there hands so much from changing diapers....

3 Comments:
Hey Lynn,
We just finished the same sort of baby bonanza. I am getting tired of the standard onesie and sleeper package (I always figure babies need more clothes than toys.) But for our next round of babies, we are thinking about the Baby Human dvd. http://www.amazon.com/Baby-Human/dp/B000127IG6
It is an amazing series by Discovery Health about various scientific experiments that explain the development process of the baby. I am not sure if you will be able to find it in Australia. But it is a thought.
By
Anonymous, at 9:55 AM
I asked my hairdresser what type of baby presents were helpful to her and she said "Gift certificates." So I gave Joe and Amanda an Old Navy gift certificate (I figured that they could use it to buy clothes for the baby and for themselves - remember that the mom might need some cheap transitional clothing while she loses pregnancy weight) plus two pieces of baby clothing. I agree that clothes can be boring but babies grow like crazy and if possible, I like to get something that my friends might not splurge on, like Roots clothing. Besides, baby clothing is so cute!
By
wei, at 2:17 PM
hee hee - funny you should mention that....and no, i'm not pregnant! it's my little "cottage industry" (even that's too grandiose of a term for it, really) that's blossoming :-)
too bad you're whay the heck out there, or i'd help you out.....wait a minute....i can ship to Australia ;-)
By
Marnie, at 6:16 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home