lyNN'sOz

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Culture in Melbourne - part I

Well, we may have figured out why we never seem to capture any Melbournians in our pictures. Last nite, we went to an exhibition of Bill Henson. The exhibition spanned 30 years of his work in the photography media and consisted of shots of people, scenery and combinations of both. It didn’t take us long to go through the exhibit (in the dark rooms, I kept getting run into by large Melbournian guys) but it became apparent that Mark preferred the shots with NO PEOPLE present! So, I guess I'll have to start taking pictures then.


The art gallery itself is pretty interesting and we went on party nite - so there was loud, electonica music playing on the main floor with drinks being served. It definitely wasn't your typical quiet, serious art gallery.


Next up, GRAND (contemporary dance) - if we can get ourselves to the ticket counter in person since we're too cheap to do it over the internet and get charged the service fee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home