lyNN'sOz

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

and whistling too!

Well, while running during lunch time, my running partner and I got whistled at. I am beginning to suspect that while there was perhaps one PI who looked women up and down the hall at OCI, there might be several at the WEHI. It is not uncommon to see guys anywhere - dressed up well, dressed down, prominent, not prominent to turn around and follow a woman's walk here. I'm going to start counting and observing cuz I'm sure my sample size is not big enough right now to be statistically significant.

3 Comments:

  • So Melboune is sort of like Montreal in that respect then?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:17 AM  

  • With all this attention during your workouts, I think your next step should be the Triathlete Magazine swimsuit edition.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:47 AM  

  • hmm.. good point. i'll send in a photo shoot after doing my next ironman. i must say i lost whatever respect i had for triathlete magazine when i saw that splash. ah well.

    By Blogger lyNN, at 12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home